Re: error messages without schema name

От Filip Rembiałkowski
Тема Re: error messages without schema name
Дата
Re: error messages without schema name  ("Shoaib Mir" <shoaibmir@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
06-12-13, Shoaib Mir <shoaibmir@gmail.com> napisał(a):
> You can not truncate table 'foo' because there is referential integrity
> between 'foo' and 'bar', so try using
>
> TRUNCATE nsp2.foo CASCADE;
>
> You can find the schema name for 'bar' using a query like:
>
> select nspname from pg_namespace where oid = (select relnamespace from
> pg_class where relname = 'bar');
this returns 2 schema names. which one is of my "bar"?

Actually, I was asking if this behaviour of postgres is OK?
I heard from my PostgreSQL teacher, that all such messages should be
corrected in the source code, to include schema name too.

От: Marc Evans
Сообщение: Re: dynamic plpgsql question
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: grant select on all tables of schema or database