Re: [HACKERS] Trouble with COPY IN

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Trouble with COPY IN
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com> writes:
> Attached is a patch to make the server continue to consume protocol data
> until instructed to stop by the client in the same way as copying text
> data to the server currently works.

I believe this is a misunderstanding of the protocol spec.  The spec is
(intended to say that) we'll continue to accept data after reporting an
error, not that we will silently swallow an incorrect data stream and
not complain about it.  Which is what this patch will do.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Trouble with COPY IN
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Trouble with COPY IN