Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit

От Trevor Talbot
Тема Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit
Дата
Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit  ("Trevor Talbot" <quension@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/26/07, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> Can you try the attached patch? See how many backends you can get up to.
>
> This patch changes from using a single thread for each backend started to
> using the builtin threadpool functionality. It also replaces the pid/handle
> arrays with an i/o completion port. The net result is also, imho, much more
> readable code :-)

The patch looks good; I'm not set up to build yet, but I should be
able to test it sometime in the next week.

Сообщение: Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit
Сообщение: Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit