Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 05:25:39AM -0700, Trevor Talbot wrote:
> On 10/26/07, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>
> > Can you try the attached patch? See how many backends you can get up to.
> >
> > This patch changes from using a single thread for each backend started to
> > using the builtin threadpool functionality. It also replaces the pid/handle
> > arrays with an i/o completion port. The net result is also, imho, much more
> > readable code :-)
>
> The patch looks good; I'm not set up to build yet, but I should be
> able to test it sometime in the next week.

I've uploaded a set of binary files to
http://www.hagander.net/pgsql/pgsql_83_snapshot_win32child.zip.
You'll need to get the dependency DLLs elsewhere, but you may have them
already.

//Magnus

От: "Trevor Talbot"
Сообщение: Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit