Re: Query on User account password change details

От Holger Jakobs
Тема Re: Query on User account password change details
Дата
Re: Query on User account password change details  (Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin

Am 6. Mai 2021 21:52:00 MESZ schrieb Vipin Madhusoodanan <vipin.madhusoodanan@gmail.com>:
Hi Team,

Please advise on the possibilities to retrieve “last password change date”  for a PostgreSQL user account. We have an audit requirement to identify the password change details for local PostgreSQL user accounts. We are able to track AD users using AD Group Policy, but unable to fetch these details for local user accounts. Tried to explore pg_users and pg_shadow catalog views, but this information was not available.

Please advise.

Thank you,
Vipin
--
Thanks,
Vipin

Actually, opposed to the opinion of people having lived under a stone for the last couple of years, it's absolutely not advisable to have a regular password changing scheme.

These were in fashion in the 1990s and early 2000s

--
Holger Jakobs, Bergisch Gladbach
+49 178 9759012

Сообщение: Re: Query on User account password change details
Сообщение: Re: Query on User account password change details