Re: pg_dump/pg_restore schema and data separately and foreign key constraints

От Vasiliy Vasin
Тема Re: pg_dump/pg_restore schema and data separately and foreign key constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In the end, decided to make easier: make a complete dump except tables that I don't want to backup, then just dump
schemaof these tables. So I have 2 files: schema+data for all except table1 and table2, schema only for table1 and
table2.
It's a strangely that pg_restore is still no option to check the constraints after you insert all data.
Something like http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/sql-set-constraints.html

13.05.09, 01:17, "Adrian Klaver" <aklaver@comcast.net>:

> Sounds like an ordering problem, you are restoring the child table before the parent. Best bet is to dump the table
datato individual files and restore them in the proper order.

От: Alan Hodgson
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump/pg_restore schema and data separately and foreign key constraints
От: Dragan Zubac
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump/pg_restore schema and data separately and foreign key constraints