Re: SQL Error: pqReadData() -- read() failed: errno=0 No error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SQL Error: pqReadData() -- read() failed: errno=0 No error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Derrick Betts" <Derrick@grifflink.com> writes:
>     I am sending the source text from web pages to the DB (7.3.2) through a
> dataset in Delphi.  The field in the DB table is of the type "text", and the
> fieldtype in Delphi shows ftMemo (a Blob type).  When I "ApplyUpdates" from
> my application I get the "SQL Error: pqReadData() --  read() failed: errno=0
> No error"  message.

> Now, this is only happening when the length of the text that I am attempting
> to update to the DB is large.

Are you by any chance connecting through an SSL-encrypted connection?
If so, does the problem go away when you disable SSL?  We recently found
some buffering problems in our SSL interface code that might possibly
yield this kind of failure.