Re: pg_locks relation cant be found in pg_class

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: pg_locks relation cant be found in pg_class
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 2019-07-24 11:15, Mariel Cherkassky wrote:
> However, I'm getting only relations of system catalogs and not other
> relations.. pg_locks contains rows for many relations, for example :
> postgres=# select relation,count(*) from pg_locks where
> locktype='relation' group by relation order by count desc;
>  relation | count
> ----------+-------
>     16531 |     4
>    320587 |     3
>     16535 |     3
>    320585 |     3
>
> but in the result of my first query I dont get the relation name. For
> example :
> postgres=# select count(*) from pg_class where oid in (16531,320587,16535);
>  count
> -------
>      0

"pg_locks provides a global view of all locks in the database cluster,
not only those relevant to the current database. Although its relation
column can be joined against pg_class.oid to identify locked relations,
this will only work correctly for relations in the current database
(those for which the database column is either the current database's
OID or zero)." (from the documentation)

Сообщение: Re: Restrict permissions on schema to hide pl/pgsql code
Сообщение: Re: Restrict permissions on schema to hide pl/pgsql code