Re: how to cancel a query in progress

От Whit Armstrong
Тема Re: how to cancel a query in progress
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks.  That's a relief.

getting a few "page xxx is uninitialized --- fixing" warnings in the
vacuum output, but seems like this should be expected since I killed
an insert in progress.

can anyone confirm that these warnings are ok?

WARNING:  relation "balances_primary" page 1883404 is uninitialized --- fixing
WARNING:  relation "balances_primary" page 1883405 is uninitialized --- fixing
WARNING:  relation "balances_primary" page 1883406 is uninitialized --- fixing

-Whit