Re: GiST or GIN, I feel like I am doing something wrong

От Aaron
Тема Re: GiST or GIN, I feel like I am doing something wrong
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom,

Our maintenance_work_mem is 1024MB so there should have been plenty of
memory for INDEX creation.  I happened to be watching top when we
created the GiN INDEX and the process used about 500MB of non-shared
memory.

Aaron Thul
http://www.chasingnuts.com