Re: WIP: Deferrable unique constraints

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: WIP: Deferrable unique constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2009/7/20 Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>:
>  Seems related to the new list in AfterTriggerSaveEvent, which is
>  used in ways that seem to conflict with its header comment ...

Reading the comment for that function, I think it is quite misleading
- mainly because the meaning of the word "event" mutates half-way
through the function. A better description might be:

/* ----------* AfterTriggerSaveEvent()**  Called by ExecA[RS]...Triggers() to queue up the triggers that should*  be
firedfor an event.**  NOTE: this is called whenever there are any triggers associated with*  the event (even if they
aredisabled). This function decides which*  triggers actually need to be queued.* ----------*/
- Dean