Re: subscription/026_stats test is intermittently slow?

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: subscription/026_stats test is intermittently slow?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Michael and Robert,

20.04.2024 05:57, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 19, 2024 at 01:57:41PM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
>> It looks to me like in the first run it took 3 minutes for the
>> replay_lsn to catch up to the desired value, and in the second run,
>> two seconds. I think I have seen previous instances where something
>> similar happened, although in those cases I did not stop to record any
>> details. Have others seen this? Is there something we can/should do
>> about it?
> FWIW, I've also seen delays as well with this test on a few occasions.
> Thanks for mentioning it.

It reminds me of
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/858a7622-2c81-1687-d1df-1322dfcb2e72%40gmail.com

At least, I could reproduce such a delay with the attached patch applied.

Best regards,
Alexander
Вложения

От: Andy Fan
Сообщение: Re: UniqueKey v2
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: fix tablespace handling in pg_combinebackup