Re: Cache Hit Ratio%

От Fabio Pardi
Тема Re: Cache Hit Ratio%
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Depending on your PostgreSQL RAM budget, you might want to increase the shared_buffers in order to be able to fit more in it.

If I were you, I would investigate the matter more in depth, and educate yourself on the subject.

You can get insights using pg_buffercache:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/pgbuffercache.html

When in need, I also use the following query to understand how the buffers are rotating.

select usagecount,count(*),isdirty
from pg_buffercache
group by isdirty,usagecount
order by isdirty,usagecount ;