Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page
Дата
Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page  (Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker <ilmari@ilmari.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 06.04.23 16:19, Brar Piening wrote:
> 001-make_html_ids_discoverable_v5.postgresql.patch which needs to be
> applied to the postgresql repository. It adds the XSLT to generate the
> id links and the CSS to hide/display them. I've added comments as
> suggested above.
>
> 002-add-discoverable-id-style_v1.pgweb.patch which needs to be applied
> to the pgweb repository. It adds the CSS to the offical documentation site.

The first patch has been committed.

The second patch should be sent to pgsql-www for integrating into the
web site.

Side project: I noticed that these new hover links don't appear in the
single-page HTML output (make postgres.html), even though the generated
HTML source code looks correct.  Maybe someone has an idea there.