Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page

От Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker
Тема Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On 06.04.23 16:19, Brar Piening wrote:
>> 001-make_html_ids_discoverable_v5.postgresql.patch which needs to be
>> applied to the postgresql repository. It adds the XSLT to generate the
>> id links and the CSS to hide/display them. I've added comments as
>> suggested above.
>> 002-add-discoverable-id-style_v1.pgweb.patch which needs to be applied
>> to the pgweb repository. It adds the CSS to the offical documentation site.
>
> The first patch has been committed.
>
> The second patch should be sent to pgsql-www for integrating into the
> web site.
>
> Side project: I noticed that these new hover links don't appear in the
> single-page HTML output (make postgres.html), even though the generated
> HTML source code looks correct.  Maybe someone has an idea there.

Another side note: I notice the links don't appear on <refsectN> elements
(e.g. https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/sql-select.html#SQL-WITH),
only <sectN>.

- ilmari

От: Brar Piening
Сообщение: Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page