Re: stop

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: stop
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 5/14/23 08:38, Sandeep Kumar Jakkaraju wrote:
> STOP THIS NON SENSE>
>
> I HAVE FACED MANY OF INSULTS JUST FOR SENDING JOKES IN MAIL
> THIS IS BULL  SHIT ...

Calm down.

1) If this thread is not one you are interested in then ignore it.

2) The purpose of the thread is to provide information on how to
unsubscribe from the list. This comes up on occasion and it is good to
have something in the list archives that people can search on.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com