Обсуждение: stop

stop

От
Rahul Chordiya
Дата:

Дата:
On 5/13/23 23:50, Rahul Chordiya wrote:

Дата:

On Sun, 14 May, 2023, 20:38 Adrian Klaver, <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 5/13/23 23:50, Rahul Chordiya wrote:

https://lists.postgresql.org/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: stop

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 5/14/23 08:14, Sandeep Kumar Jakkaraju wrote:
> Isn't this spamming 🤔

No just someone lost on how to unsubscribe from the list.

> On Sun, 14 May, 2023, 20:38 Adrian Klaver, <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com
>
>     On 5/13/23 23:50, Rahul Chordiya wrote:
>      > unsub
>
>     Go to:
>
>     https://lists.postgresql.org/ <https://lists.postgresql.org/>
>
>     --
>     Adrian Klaver

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: stop

От
Sandeep Kumar Jakkaraju
Дата:
Ok, no problem.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

--
Thanks
Regards

Sandeep Kumar Jakkaraju

Re: stop

Дата:
> On 5/13/23 23:50, Rahul Chordiya wrote:
>> unsub

> Go to:
> https://lists.postgresql.org/

That may not help, if the OP never set up a postgresql.org web
account, or has forgotten his password.  Another way is to visit the
out by the postgresql mail list servers.  That link is unique to your
address, so you won't need any username or password to make the
request take effect.

            regards, tom lane

Re: stop

От
Sandeep Kumar Jakkaraju
Дата:
STOP THIS NON SENSE>

I HAVE FACED MANY OF INSULTS JUST FOR SENDING JOKES IN MAIL
THIS IS BULL  SHIT ...

On Sun, May 14, 2023 at 9:06 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> On 5/13/23 23:50, Rahul Chordiya wrote:
>> unsub

> Go to:
> https://lists.postgresql.org/

That may not help, if the OP never set up a postgresql.org web
account, or has forgotten his password.  Another way is to visit the
out by the postgresql mail list servers.  That link is unique to your
address, so you won't need any username or password to make the
request take effect.

Thanks
Regards

Sandeep Kumar Jakkaraju

Re: stop

От
Ron
Дата:
On 5/14/23 10:36, Tom Lane wrote:
[snip]
> Another way is to visit the
> out by the postgresql mail list servers.

That requires knowing about a feature which requires knowing that such
features even exist.  (How many people think to view headers in 2023? Can
you even view headers from the gmail web interface?)

--
Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.

Re: stop

От
Josef Šimánek
Дата:
ne 14. 5. 2023 v 17:49 odesílatel Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> napsal:

> On 5/14/23 10:36, Tom Lane wrote:
> [snip]
> > Another way is to visit the
> > out by the postgresql mail list servers.
>
> That requires knowing about a feature which requires knowing that such
> features even exist.  (How many people think to view headers in 2023? Can
> you even view headers from the gmail web interface?)

yes

> --
> Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.

Re: stop

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 5/14/23 08:49, Ron wrote:
> On 5/14/23 10:36, Tom Lane wrote:
> [snip]
>> Another way is to visit the
>> out by the postgresql mail list servers.
>
> That requires knowing about a feature which requires knowing that such
> features even exist.  (How many people think to view headers in 2023?
> Can you even view headers from the gmail web interface?)

If you go to the link I posted:

https://lists.postgresql.org/

and click on the big Unsubscribe button you get taken to:

which provides you with step by step instructions for either
unsubscribing through your account or finding the mail header
information and using that.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: stop

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 5/14/23 08:38, Sandeep Kumar Jakkaraju wrote:
> STOP THIS NON SENSE>
>
> I HAVE FACED MANY OF INSULTS JUST FOR SENDING JOKES IN MAIL
> THIS IS BULL  SHIT ...

Calm down.

1) If this thread is not one you are interested in then ignore it.

2) The purpose of the thread is to provide information on how to
unsubscribe from the list. This comes up on occasion and it is good to
have something in the list archives that people can search on.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com