Re: Any Plans for cross database queries on the same server?

От Jeffrey Webster
Тема Re: Any Plans for cross database queries on the same server?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/30/07, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
This has been discussed about ten thousand times, and the answer is
still no.

How did we go from this?

To this:

> It's already in the TODO list.
>
>                      regards, tom lane

Perhaps we should be more diplomatic in our approach to responding?

I'm going to assume that, at some point, I can look forward to this feature in PostgreSQL.

-- Jeff W.