Re: Question about load balance

От Condor
Тема Re: Question about load balance
Дата
Re: Question about load balance  (Clemens Eisserer <linuxhippy@gmail.com>)
Re: Question about load balance  (John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 2012-06-11 22:47, John R Pierce wrote:
> On 06/11/12 12:17 PM, Condor wrote:
>> May be because some times when some one start a new business does
>> not have 20k $ for
>> a new server and resource of the server is enough for the moment and
>> as I planed
>> is enough for this year.
>
> and when you start a new business, you don't lease a campus large
> enough for 10,000 employees, you deal with that when you need it.
>
> if your app actually ends up needing to scale to google size, plan on
> having to redesign it a few times.
>

> --
> john r pierce                            N 37, W 122
> santa cruz ca                         mid-left coast

--- cut ---
My question was how stable is pgpool, what problems I can
expect, and pure curiosity what is the technique for managing large
databases.
CPU and memory to the second coming or are there other techniques for
scattering
  applications on other servers.

I think I'm trying to learn information what is the technique for
managing large databases
not to philosophize what was my server.

H.