Re: [GENERAL] Postgres DB is failed due to pg_Xlog is continues full.

От Gavin Flower
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Postgres DB is failed due to pg_Xlog is continues full.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 14/09/17 16:11, Yogesh Sharma wrote:
> >>What you could do is copying its contents to a large disk, and then
> allow it to recover from the crash.
>  I will copy the PGDATA into large disk. After that it is require to
> execute some specific command or automatically recovery will start?
> If any command is require to execute please let me know.
> Regards,
> Yogesh
If appropriate, can insert comments directly after the associated text.

> On Thursday, September 14, 2017, Michael Paquier
> <michael.paquier@gmail.com <mailto:michael.paquier@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 12:44 PM, John R Pierce
>     <pierce@hogranch.com <javascript:;>> wrote:

[...]

Hi Yogesh,

Please post followups to emails at the end, called 'bottom posting' like
this.  It is the convention in the Postgres mailing lists, and makes it
easier to get the context.

If a lot of the the previous text is no longer relevant it can be
omitted and replaced by '[...]'.

Thanks,
Gavin