Re: [GENERAL] Postgres DB is failed due to pg_Xlog is continues full.

От Gavin Flower
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Postgres DB is failed due to pg_Xlog is continues full.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 14/09/17 15:29, Yogesh Sharma wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> We are using Postgres 8.1.18 version.
> In Postgres log, we found below logs.
> –---------------------
> CONTEXT:writing block 0 of relation 1664/0/1260
> ERROR: could not write block 0 of relation 1664/0/1260: Bad address
>
> ------------------------
> Due to this pglog_Xlog directory has been continuously increased and
> directory has been full and Postgres is stopped.
> Please let me know how to recover this issue.
>
> Regards.
> Yogesh

When you have recovered from that - I strong suggest that you consider
upgrading to a supported version of Postgres like 9.6.5, as Postgres 8
is no longer supported and later versions have many bug fixes and
enhancements!  Note that Postgres will be released in a few weeks.

Cheers,
Gavin