Re: postmaster recovery and automatic restart suppression

От Kolb, Harald (NSN - DE/Munich)
Тема Re: postmaster recovery and automatic restart suppression
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Mh, I cannot follow your reflections. Could you explain a little bit
more ?

> How about new GUC parameter to determine whether to restart
> postmaster automatically when it fails abnormally? This would
> be useful for various failover system.

A new GUC parameter would be the optimal solution.
Since I'm new to the community, what's the "usual" way to make this
happen ?

Regards, Harald.

От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: 8.4b2 tsearch2 strange error
От: pg@thetdh.com
Сообщение: Re: Improving the ngettext() patch