Re: 8.4b2 tsearch2 strange error

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: 8.4b2 tsearch2 strange error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I poked around in the dump for awhile.  I still can't reproduce the
> failure from a standing start.  It looks to me like Tatsuo's database
> was possibly produced from separate schema and data load steps, followed
> by some update operations.  It would be nice to have a full script for
> reproducing the state of the database.

Sorry, I don't have full SQL logs.

Here are DML used for the database:
INSERT INTO msginfo(file_size, file_mtime, msg_date, flags, hdr_from,                    hdr_to, hdr_cc,
hdr_newsgroups,hdr_subject,                    hdr_msgid, hdr_inreplyto, hdr_references, body_text,
body_index) VALUES(%u, E'%s', E'%s', %u, E'%s', E'%s', E'%s', E'%s', E'%s', E'%s',         E'%s', E'%s', E'%s',
to_tsvector(E'%s'))
DELETE FROM msginfo WHERE msg_sid = %lu
DELETE FROM msginfo WHERE msg_sid IN (SELECT msg_sid FROM msginfo EXCEPT SELECT msg_sid FROM msg_folderinfo)

So no exotic things appear...
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan