RE: (one more time) Patches with vacuum fixes available .

От Mikheev, Vadim
Тема RE: (one more time) Patches with vacuum fixes available .
Дата
Re: (one more time) Patches with vacuum fixes available .  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> > > If Vadim isn't sufficiently confident of it to commit it
> > > on his own authority, I'm inclined to leave it out of 7.1.
> > > My concern is mostly schedule. We are well into beta cycle
> > > now and this seems like way too critical (not to say high-risk)
> > > a feature to be adding after start of beta.
> >
> > I was wondering if Vadim was hesitant because he had done this
> > under contract.  Vadim, are you concerned about reliability or
> > are there other issues?
>
> Irrelevant .. we are post-beta release, and this doesn't fix
> a bug, so it doesn't go in ...

1. I'm confident about code quality.
2. Copyright issue is resolved.
3. But we're in beta now.

If there are no objections then I'm ready to add changes to 7.1.
Else, I'll produce patches for 7.1 just after release and incorporate
changes into 7.2.

Comments?

Vadim

Сообщение: Re: (one more time) Patches with vacuum fixes available.
Сообщение: RE: (one more time) Patches with vacuum fixes available .