Re: BUG #2885: to_char function

От Douglas Toltzman
Тема Re: BUG #2885: to_char function
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Connected to:
Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.4.0 - 64bit Production
With the OLAP option
JServer Release 9.2.0.4.0 - Production

select ordh_dtinral, to_char(ordh_dtinral,'CC YY') from ordheader
where ordh_dtinral between '01-Jan-2000' and '01-Mar-2000';

ORDH_DTIN TO_CH
--------- -----
05-JAN-00 20 00
05-JAN-00 20 00