Re: plpgsql question/problem -- SOLVED

От Hyatt, Gordon
Тема Re: plpgsql question/problem -- SOLVED
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I've found the problem - I didn't see a misplaced/extra quote_literal.

My bad!

Thanks for the help.

Gord

-----Original Message-----
From: Hyatt, Gordon
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 9:18 AM
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: RE: [ADMIN] plpgsql question/problem

Scott and Tom,

Thanks for your replies.  Yes, the missing select keyword was simply a typo on my part.

The code that I sent was simplified (I didn't include all the fields, most of which are character varying).  I've spent
allday yesterday trying to make it work.  (I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but I using 8.2.4 on Win2000 SP4).

What else could be causing this code to correctly return the next sequence number but not insert anything into the
table?

Thanks in advance,

Gord