Re: Restore to a new database from a backup (.tar) generated from

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Restore to a new database from a backup (.tar) generated from
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On 29 Nov 2023, at 23:18, PG Doc comments form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/15/app-pgrestore.html
>
> After creating a new database in postgreSQL :

This form is not intended to be used for general questions about postgres,
please use the appropriate mailinglist for this.  In your case I would
recomment pgsql-general.

    https://www.postgresql.org/list/

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Сообщение: Re: Clarification regarding CREATE TABLE LIKE and FOREIGN KEYS
Сообщение: Re: Clarification regarding CREATE TABLE LIKE and FOREIGN KEYS