Re: conchuela timeouts since 2021-10-09 system upgrade

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: conchuela timeouts since 2021-10-09 system upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> 29 окт. 2021 г., в 08:42, Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> написал(а):
>
> On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 4:20 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> It indeed is looking like 7f580aa made the problem go away on conchuela,
>> but do we understand why?  The only theory I can think of is "kernel bug",
>> but while that's plausible for prairiedog it seems hard to credit for a
>> late-model BSD kernel.
>
> I have yet to even log into a DBSD system (my attempt to install the
> 6.0.1 ISO on bhyve failed for lack of a driver, or something), but I
> do intend to get it working at some point.

Here's an exported VM https://storage.yandexcloud.net/freebsd/dffb.ova if it's of any use.
root password is P@ssw0rd

To reproduce
cd postgres/contrib/amcheck
su x4m
/tesh.sh

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #17254: Crash with 0xC0000409 in pg_stat_statements when pg_stat_tmp\pgss_query_texts.stat exceeded 2GB.