Re: Adding Column in Specific Position of table

От Jan Lentfer
Тема Re: Adding Column in Specific Position of table
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
None that I am aware of. But from my experience, order does not really matter.

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 29.04.2015 um 11:53 schrieb Ankur Kaushik <ankurkaushik@gmail.com>:

So Any Other way Apart from Recreating the table structure ?

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Jan Lentfer <Jan.Lentfer@web.de> wrote:
Hi, this is not currently possibly with just an ALTER TABLE. Regards, Jan.

Von meinem iPad gesendet

> Am 29.04.2015 um 11:43 schrieb Ankur Kaushik <ankurkaushik@gmail.com>:
>

> Hi ,
>
> I can I alter table to add column at specific position ,
>
> below
>
> Table : Post
>

> Column : a
>
> Want to add new column c before d or after b.

Сообщение: Re: Adding Column in Specific Position of table
Сообщение: Re: Adding Column in Specific Position of table