Re: New to PostgreSQL, performance considerations

От Alexander Staubo
Тема Re: New to PostgreSQL, performance considerations
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Dec 15, 2006, at 04:09 , Ron wrote:

> At 07:27 PM 12/14/2006, Alexander Staubo wrote:
>
>> Sorry, I neglected to include the pertinent graph:
>>
>>   http://purefiction.net/paste/pgbench2.pdf
> In fact, your graph suggests that using arch specific options in
> addition to -O3 actually =hurts= performance.

The difference is very slight. I'm going to run without -funroll-
loops and -pipe (which are not arch-related) to get better data.

Alexander.

Сообщение: Re: New to PostgreSQL, performance considerations
Сообщение: Re: New to PostgreSQL, performance considerations