Re: New to PostgreSQL, performance considerations

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: New to PostgreSQL, performance considerations
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, 14 Dec 2006, Alexander Staubo wrote:

> Interestingly enough I see that PostgreSQL seems to be writing around 1MB/s
> during the pgbench run, even though I'm running pgbench in the -S mode. I
> haven't had the chance to look at the source yet; is it really only doing
> selects?

I've noticed the same thing and have been meaning to figure out what the
cause is.  It's just doing a select in there; it's not even in a begin/end
block.

Сообщение: Re: New to PostgreSQL, performance considerations
Сообщение: Re: New to PostgreSQL, performance considerations