Re: Tracing SQL statements that run against my DB

От Vibhor Kumar
Тема Re: Tracing SQL statements that run against my DB
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sep 12, 2010, at 1:16 AM, Lucky Shag wrote:

> I am running Postgres 8.4 on Windows 7.
>
> I would like to view the SQL statements that are run against the database.
>
> What parameter do I need to set where, and where is trace output written?

you can use log_statement. Setting this parameter, postgresql will write the SQL in postgresql log files.
For more information, follow the link given below:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/runtime-config-logging.html#GUC-LOG-STATEMENT

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor Kumar (PCP & OCP)
ITIL V3 Cerftified.