[buildfarm-members] Moving to HTTPS

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема [buildfarm-members] Moving to HTTPS
Дата
Список buildfarm-members
In common with the rest of the PostgreSQL infrastructure, we will
shortly be moving the buildfarm server to supporting HTTPS, and
eventually will stop support for plain HTTP. Many installations on
buildfarm animals will not need any great adjustment, others will need
some extra modules installed. Here's a simple test that should help tell
if your animal needs some extra stuff installed. Run something like this
on your animal, making sure that the perl in your path is the one used
to run the buildfarm client:

    perl -MLWP::Simple -e 'head(q{https://www.postgresql.org});

If this doesn't complain you should be good. If it does, you probably
need to install the LWP::Protocol::https module, and anything it depends
on (e.g. crypto libraries).

This isn't enabled yet, I'm just being proactive so you don't get caught
having to adjust in a hurry.

Windows users probably don't need to worry - this works on every
installation of AS perl I have.

cheers

andrew

В списке buildfarm-members по дате отправления: