Re: [buildfarm-members] Moving to HTTPS

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: [buildfarm-members] Moving to HTTPS
Дата
Список buildfarm-members
On Sat, Jan 07, 2017 at 04:37:47PM -0500, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Here's a simple test that should help tell if your animal needs some extra
> stuff installed. Run something like this on your animal, making sure that
> the perl in your path is the one used to run the buildfarm client:
>

>    perl -MLWP::Simple -e 'head(q{https://www.postgresql.org});

I get no complaint from that, but I also get no complaint from these:

  perl -MLWP::Simple -e 'head(q{https://nonsense.postgresql.org});'; echo $?
  perl -MLWP::Simple -e 'head(q{nonsense://nonsense});'; echo $?

Maybe use this:

  perl -MData::Dumper -MLWP::Simple -e 'print Dumper [head(q{https://www.postgresql.org}) || "BAD"]'

В списке buildfarm-members по дате отправления: