Re: improvement suggestions

От Al Chou
Тема Re: improvement suggestions
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On May 9, 2014, at 11:02 AM, "J.F. Oster" <jinfroster@mail.ru> wrote:
Hello,

Friday, May 9, 2014, 7:23:17 PM, Al Chou wrote:

AC> Hear, hear! to all of these points. ═Are the text navigation
AC> keys correctly supported on other OS's? ═Is that why no one has
AC> complained until now (that I know of)?

Both points 1 and 2 seem to be Mac-specific features.

Seriously, no one on other platforms uses arrow keychords to navigate around in their text?  I used to do it all the time when I used Windows (where ctrl stands in for cmd in the keychord), but I had come from the Apple world (and Unix world).

Al