Re: Is there a schema parameter for the jdbc URL ?

От Maciek Sakrejda
Тема Re: Is there a schema parameter for the jdbc URL ?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
There's no way to do this just in the URL. There's been patches submitted to add this[1], but there have been some objections. I don't quite understand what you are trying to do, but if you have access to the connection after it's created and before it's used, you can execute "set search_path" for the session.

[1]: Most recent I found is discussed here: http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2008-07/msg00012.php
---
Maciek Sakrejda | Software Engineer | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 230
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
(650) 242-3501 F