Re: insert aborted commands ignored

От Pepe TD Vo
Тема Re: insert aborted commands ignored
Дата
Re: insert aborted commands ignored  (Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>)
Список pgsql-admin
here how I run the script

$ psql -U postgres -d CIDR < insert.sql > insert_cidrmgmt.txt

I got all repeat error .....
"ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until  end of transaction block "

even view insert_cidrmgmt.txt.  All the same.  There's not no other output.

Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.
To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)

**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.
*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success

On Thursday, January 31, 2019 3:26 PM, Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com> wrote:

> On Jan 31, 2019, at 1:23 PM, Pepe TD Vo <pepevo@yahoo.com> wrote:

> When I execute insert.sql I get the error as I posted.

There MUST be an earlier error--that is what the error you have posted means. Check the output from insert.sql carefully.

Сообщение: Re: insert aborted commands ignored
Сообщение: Re: insert aborted commands ignored