R: Problems with triggers and table lock

От Job
Тема R: Problems with triggers and table lock
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi guys,

thank you for everything.

Thanks for the queries, i ntocied the lock comes from here:
  16389 | flashstart |    17409 | public             | confs                                  |  5646 | postgres |
tuple   | ExclusiveLock    | t       |     2
  16389 | flashstart |    17409 | public             | confs                                  | 25659 | postgres |
tuple   | ExclusiveLock    | f       |     2

How can i see the origin of the problem?
The query is very simple, it is an update query.

Thank you again!