Re: PostgreSQL community vs PostgreSQL EDB comparison and Difference document needed!!!!

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: PostgreSQL community vs PostgreSQL EDB comparison and Difference document needed!!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
dbatoCloud Solution schrieb am 04.05.2021 um 12:37:
> We are planning to choose PostgreSQL community databases in our
> company. But We need to analyze and compare the PostgreSQL community
> with the PostgreSQL EDB product?
>

> Could you please someone advise the benefits of community over EDB
> product?

EDB has a feature comparison between PostgreSQL and their "EDB Postgres Advanced Server":

   https://www.enterprisedb.com/compare-postgres-databases

If you need more details, you will need to contact EDB directly.