Re: INSERT with SELECT not working in pgAdmin

От Stefan Wild
Тема Re: INSERT with SELECT not working in pgAdmin
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Hey Stefan,
>
> The sounds like you have a field "id" in you "c_transactions" without
> default value (which usually should be nextval('some_sequence'::regclass).
> Do you create a sequence for "c_transactions"."id" ?

Hi Dmitriy,

yes it's right, the id column does not have a default value and it shouldn't also. What do you mean with "Do you create
asequence for "c_transactions"."id" ?" ? When values are inserted into the table, I find out in my code the next higher
valuefor the id and insert this with the data.

Thanks, Stefan

Сообщение: Re: pgpool-II 3.0 + postgres 9rc1 + md5 authentication not working
Сообщение: Re: pgpool-II 3.0 + postgres 9rc1 + md5 authentication not working