Re: BUG #15057: Issue with UNKNOW type when calling a PostgreSQL function from java code

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: BUG #15057: Issue with UNKNOW type when calling a PostgreSQL function from java code
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

 PG> If I try to call a function as below

 PG> select myFunction(1,'This is unknown type',90.01,'Again a unknown
 PG> type column');

 PG> It is raising an error like function myFunction(integer, unknown,
 PG> double precision, unknown) does not exist.

I think you need to be a bit more specific about what precisely you did,
because this is what I tried:

create or replace function
  myfunc(a integer, b text, c double precision, d text)
  returns void language plpgsql
  as $$ begin raise info 'myfunc called'; end; $$;

select myfunc(1,'foo',90.01,'bar');
INFO:  myfunc called

In particular: do you have more than one function of the same name? Were
you actually calling the function from JDBC with parameters (and if so
what types) rather than as a plain select? Show us an exact transcript,
not just your editorialized summary.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15057: Issue with UNKNOW type when calling a PostgreSQL function from java code
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15057: Issue with UNKNOW type when calling a PostgreSQL function from java code