Re: Unrecognized exception condition "deprecated_feature"

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: Unrecognized exception condition "deprecated_feature"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

 Tom> Yeah, I'm not that excited about removing it. Probably a more
 Tom> useful thing to debate is whether we ought to change the policy
 Tom> about omitting warning conditions from plpgsql's conversion list.
 Tom> While the core code hasn't got a use for that (since we never
 Tom> actually throw errors with such SQLSTATEs), this complaint seems
 Tom> to indicate that users would like to use them in RAISE.

While we're on the topic, I know of at least one other author of a
non-core PL (besides myself) that has been frustrated by the fact that
errcodes.txt is not installed anywhere, making it impossible to
autogenerate a plerrcodes.h file in the extension build process.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)

Сообщение: Re: Unrecognized exception condition "deprecated_feature"
Сообщение: Re: Unrecognized exception condition "deprecated_feature"