Re: Unrecognized exception condition "deprecated_feature"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Unrecognized exception condition "deprecated_feature"
Дата
Re: Unrecognized exception condition "deprecated_feature"
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 2018-03-09 17:44:15 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I'm not entirely sure why we have this errcode at all, as it doesn't
>> seem to be used anywhere.

> It used to be used till:
> While it wasn't used for ~12 years, it seems like a useful
> concept. OTOH, we've tried hard to avoid warnings like that due to the
> log spam...

Yeah, I'm not that excited about removing it.  Probably a more useful
thing to debate is whether we ought to change the policy about omitting
warning conditions from plpgsql's conversion list.  While the core code
hasn't got a use for that (since we never actually throw errors with such
SQLSTATEs), this complaint seems to indicate that users would like to use
them in RAISE.

(I'd still skip "success" conditions, like 00000, in any case.)

Сообщение: Re: Unrecognized exception condition "deprecated_feature"
Сообщение: Re: Unrecognized exception condition "deprecated_feature"