Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertions on parallel worker shutdown

От Andreas Seltenreich
Тема Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertions on parallel worker shutdown
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
>> There's another class of parallel worker core dumps when testing master
>> with sqlsmith.  In these cases, the following assertion fails for all
>> workers simulataneously:
>>
>> TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(mqh->mqh_partial_bytes <= nbytes)", File: "shm_mq.c", Line: 386)
>
> I no longer observe these after applying these two patches by Amit
> Kapila

I spoke too soon: These still occur with the patches applied, but with
much lower probability. (one core dump per 20e6 random queries instead
of 1e6).

Most of the collected plans look inconspicuous to me now, except for one
that again had a subplan below a gather node (plan6).  Tarball of all
collected plans attached.

regards,
Andreas

Вложения