Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down
Дата
Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Centuries ago, Nostradamus foresaw when andrew@dunslane.net (Andrew Dunstan) would write:
> If we could get to be running pgFoundry on the latest GForge, with
> PHP/CGI enabled project web pages, a database per project available,
> SVN as well as CVS, and a known stable mailman release we'd be in
> excellent shape.

Slony-I would move there fairly quickly upon availability of SVN; a
lot of our folks would be pretty keen on storing things in SVN.
*That* is about the only thing holding off migration for at least one
project...
--
wm(X,Y):-write(X),write('@'),write(Y). wm('cbbrowne','gmail.com').
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/slony.html

Сообщение: Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down
Сообщение: Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down