Re: [HACKERS] Inadequate infrastructure for NextValueExpr

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Inadequate infrastructure for NextValueExpr
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> [...]>> T_NamedTuplestoreScan can be produced by outfuncs.c with tagname>> NAMEDTUPLESTORESCAN but that tagname is
notrecognized by readfuncs.c>> [...]>> >> That revealed a defect in commit>> 18ce3a4ab22d2984f8540ab480979c851dae5338
whichI think should be>> corrected with something like the attached, though I'm not sure if>> it's possible to reach
it.
Thomas> Adding Kevin and Andrew G.  Thoughts on whether this is aThomas> defect that should be corrected with something
likeThomas>read-namedtuplestorescan.patch?

It's a defect that should probably be corrected for consistency, though
at present it looks like it's not actually possible to reach the code.
The patch looks good to me though I've not tested it.

Kevin, you want to take it? Or shall I deal with it?

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)