Re: Toast issues with OldestXmin going backwards

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: Toast issues with OldestXmin going backwards
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

 Amit> Yeah, that's right, but it gives some uneasy feeling that we are
 Amit> attaching the wrong toast value.

Oh, forgot to stress this before: referencing the wrong toast value in
this case is something that can already happen, my patch does not affect
either the probability of it occurring or the consequences of it.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)