Re: Patch for streaming resultsets [Viruschecked]

От Nic Ferrier
Тема Re: Patch for streaming resultsets [Viruschecked]
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
"Patric Bechtel" <bechtel@ipcon.de> writes:

> On 03 Jan 2003 09:30:18 -0500, Dave Cramer wrote:
>
> Dave,
>
> that's what the useServerPrepare URL property is for. Anyone not
> liking (or sort of...) the behaviour of the driver can alter it
> so that prepared statements NEVER get prepared on the server.

I would prefer ps's to be prepared on the server... that way there is
some reliable type checking going on (see the archives of this list
for the discussion about security issues and type checking with ps's).

Nic

Сообщение: Re: Patch for streaming resultsets [Viruschecked]
Сообщение: Re: Patch for streaming resultsets [Viruschecked]