Re: Bug fix for glibc broke freebsd build in REL_11_STABLE

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: Bug fix for glibc broke freebsd build in REL_11_STABLE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

 >> However, this commit broke float8 test on 32-bit FreeBSD 11 with
 >> clang 3.8.0 compiler. Regressions.diff follows:

 Andres> Does this happen with a newer clang version too?

float8 test (and all other tests) passes for me on clang 3.9.1 on fbsd11
on 32-bit ARM, and on -m32 builds on amd64.

I also confirmed that without #define isinf(x) __builtin_isinf(x), on
both 32bit and 64bit fbsd isinf() compiles as a function call, so the
OP's proposed change would not be desirable.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)