Re: [1/2 OFF] Varlena.com inaccessible from .br (Blocked?)

От Jorge Godoy
Тема Re: [1/2 OFF] Varlena.com inaccessible from .br (Blocked?)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Alejandro D. Burne" <alejandro.dburne@gmail.com> writes:

> Me too, from Argentina, may be don't like south america?

It looks to me like one of those stupid and indiscriminated blocks on 200/8
and 201/8 networks...  :-(

Anyway, I believe that now it is more than clear that there's nothing on my
networks and firewalls that is blocking Varlena on my side...  If anybody
could pass these messages to them, I believe that we (the blocked people)
would all be very grateful if we get to be able to access it again or just get
a notice that they'll block us forever and that's it.

--
Jorge Godoy      <jgodoy@gmail.com>

Сообщение: Re: Corrupt database? 8.1/FreeBSD6.0
Сообщение: Re: Corrupt database? 8.1/FreeBSD6.0